Dear EP1 Red parents/guardians,
1. On Tuesday the 23rd of December 2014 (the last day of school before the Christmas holidays) there will be many fun educational activities and projects which will be taking place in and around the grounds of Varee Chiangmai School.
On this day I will be bringing into school my motorcycle and side car, along with one of my best friends and a familiar face, Lucky the Siberian Husky.
The reason I will be bringing in my sidecar is that I will be giving Varee Chiangmai School pupils (who are interested) a short tour/ride around the grounds of our beautiful school.
The ride will cost the small sum of 20 Baht per pupil and all the money collected on the day will go towards buying stationary and other invaluable life materials for the underprivileged hill tribe children who live and learn in schools within the region of Chiangmai.
I sincerely hope that a lot of money is raised, as education is a vital luxury that every child deserves, unconditionally!!!!
2. Could we please humbly ask parents to donate some of the following items below, by Monday the 22nd of December.
The age of the children and teenagers who will be receiving the donated items will range from 3 years old to 18 years old.
b. sanitary pads
d. old clothes
3. On Tuesday the 23rd of December EP1 Red will be holding a SECRET SANTA.
Could each child please bring in a wrapped present with their name already on it.
The cost of the gift should not exceed 100 Baht.
Each child will be randomly paired up so that they can then swap their gifts with one another.
4. On Tuesday the 23rd of December the children are welcome to wear Christmas, Fancy Dress or Super Hero clothes if they like.
5. There will be a Christmas party taking place on Tuesday the 23rd of December also.
Can the EP1 Red pupils please bring in some snacks and drinks to share with their classmates.
Kind regards……..teacher Chaz.
* All EP1 Red ‘Class Videos’
** All EP1 Red ‘Activities’
*** All EP1 Red ‘Works’
**** All EP1 Red ‘Creative Writings’
***** All EP1 Red ‘Summer Camps’
****** ABOUT TEACHER CHAZ
******* YOUR COMMENTS…YOUR COMMENTS…YOUR COMMENTS