Dear EP1 Red parents and guardians,
The notes below are what the children of EP1 Red need to be familiar with.
The EP1 teachers will be sending the children home regularly with their notebooks so that they may revise for their end of mid-term 1 tests.
Kind regards……Teacher Chaz.
Family and Friends Classbook – Family and Friends Work book
– Counting forwards and backwards in 1s (0-20), 2s (0-20).
– How many, counting objects. (up to 20)
– Recognize written numbers from 1 to 20
– Ordering numbers from the biggest to smallest and smallest to biggest
– Figuring out what lies between any 2 given numbers
– More than > less than < equal to = (working out what is more than / less than).
– Addition (up to 10), using a number line.
– Living Things and Non-living Things
– What living things need.
– What living things can do.
– Parts of a plant.
– Different types of plants and trees.
– Animal sounds and animal movements.
All the material you child needs to learn can be found in their science notebook
– Good table manners
All the material your child needs to learn can be found in their CAT notebooks.
– Parts of the body – Parts of the face
– Teeth – good teeth & bad teeth
– 5 steps to washing your hands
All the material your child needs to learn can be found in their Health notebooks.
– 5 Religions
– 5 Places of Worship
– 5 Religious symbols
– The Wai
All the material your child needs to learn can be found in their Social notebooks.