Comments made this Academic Year (Class of 2012 – 2013)

Teaching in Thailand
Submitted on 2013/02/25 at 6:44 AM by (Zeta’s Family)

Dear Teacher Chaz,
We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your teaching this year. Even though we knew that Zeta persistent disobedience and always create many problems in the classroom. We would like to thank the teacher really care and suggest that we need to improve and how to fix. We always respect your decisions and recommendations. And are willing to develop Zeta is learning habits in order to live in society. We are so thrilled that you were Zeta’s teacher this year. Thank you very much for taking the time to help her with to sleep in the afternoon-she had been struggling until you taught her those little tricks(wash her face). You made us realize that “Go to bed early” which is beneficial to the children themselves. Zeta liked you from the moment she met you. She often said to me; ” I love Teacher Chaz” You certainly did not disappoint! Zeta told me yesterday.
We realize that the English language is essential for our children to be used in their future. Zeta and Zato are lucky to have you as a teacher of English as the first since kindergarten. We were surprised and delighted that they have enjoyed. And when they were back home always sing a song apple apple a-a-a..baby baby b-b-b.. cookie cookie c-c-c… In the jungle, the mighty jungle the lion sleep tonight, Que sera sera song, that was amazing for our family we could do only smile ^_^ You should be congratulated for the innovative lesson plans you created. Which made them a pleasure to learn English by nature, because they were happy and had fun with you.
“We would like to make sure we will see you this summer and join your class when you start in May again!” We will certainly be there when you start up classes again.
And E-camp this year we are certainly confident that Zeta can participate and more enjoy happiness the E-camp than last year. Because she is in EP1Red for one year.
We are really thank you very much for your kindness again.
Warmest regards,
Zeta, Zato, Tum and Zos

Submitted on 2013/01/15 at 9:44 AM by (Milin’s Mom)

congratulations teacher Chaz. You work very hard you be worthy

Submitted on 2012/12/18 at 11:54 PM  by (Zos Zeta Zato  ZETA’S FAMILY)

Dear Teacher Chaz,
Zeta was in EP1Red over a period of almost one year, we see the fatigue, the dedication and commitment of you were taken care of pupil. This is not a simple one will do. In particular, we appreciate the efforts of you and to see a long time ago. It is no wonder why all the pupils love you. The most amazing thing is that we have seen, all the children have met you, they were smiled and happy to ran toward the front and the back and around. Each person is saying and snuggling up to your leg. That was a memorable and impressive with the innocent pupils and you.
In addition to parents, EP1Red is a second home that Zeta spends time all day. Zeta is fortunate to have a good teacher, which we are very proud that Zeta is assertive, discipline, responsible, etc…
Thank you very much for your kindness that you give her not only knowledge but you given her wisdom and vision.
And that is why we have desire to Zato in your classroom. Zato now have the opportunity to learn EP1, but the score was very much worried as we had to consult with you, we feel anxious and fearful. But your answer was “That’s not a problem” then back to our question, why you are confident Zato, we as parents need to give his confidence in himself like you. We wish Zato has the opportunity to be your pupil in next year. We recognize your hard work and we will try to carry on what you were tired and dedicated.
Thank you very much for your kindness. We all love you.
We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Zeta’s Family

Submitted on 2012/12/19 at 10:30 AM | In reply to Zos Zeta Zato. (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Dear Zeta’s Family, Thank you so much for your very kind words. All I can say is that if you love your job whatever it may be then you will be happy and do your best every day! I love teaching English to children and I love my job very much…this makes me happy! I will do my best for your son Zato next year and I am sure he will do fine in EP1 Red. I thank you for your 100 percent support and trust all year and I wish you all the very best for the New Year!
Kind regards………Teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2012/12/04 at 12:50 PM by (Grace’s Mother)

Teacher Chaz
thank you very much for your excellent report on my Grace and I really appreciate your
comments on her excellent progress. I would like to thank you for your teaching efforts,
which are obviously getting a very good result for Grace.
I must say, that at home, she tries to help in everything and is a wonderful daughter to me.
We do appreciate the great result you are getting.

Grace’Mom

Submitted on 2012/12/03 at 7:20 PM by (GRACE EP1 RED PUPIL)

I love teacher chaz and teacher mini, both of you very kind to me.

see you tomorrow.

Grace.

Submitted on 2012/12/02 at 9:07 PM by (AUN AUN EP1 RED PUPIL)

Teacher chaz big not fat. Teacher Chaz is the best teacher. From Aun Aun

Submitted on 2012/12/02 at 8:36 PM by (MIMI EP1 RED PUPIL)

I IOVE YOU Dog TEACHER CHAZ
Your dog is lovely from mimi

Submitted on 2012/12/02 at 6:57 PM by (LUKA EP1 RED PUPIL)

I love you, teacher Chaz. You are very good Teacher. See you tomorrow.
From Luka Bond.

Submitted on 2012/12/02 at 12:50 PM by (TAR EP1 RED PUPIL)

i love teacher Chaz
Thank you Very Much for your kindness

form… tar

Submitted on 2012/12/02 at 9:18 AM by (JAOKWAN EP1 RED PUPIL)

I love teacher Chaz everyday.
From Jaokwan.:-)

Submitted on 2012/12/01 at 8:55 PM by (RYU EP1 RED PUPIL)

I love teacher Chaz and teacher MInnie. Nearly to Middterm Examination, I will try my best. Please help to guide me each subject. I am waiting for Christmas and Newyear Party.I am very enjoy in this class. Ryun chan

Submitted on 2012/12/01 at 4:10 PM by (JAOKWAN EP1 RED PUPIL)

I love teacher Chaz.
From Jaokwan.:-)

Submitted on 2012/12/01 at 1:02 PM by (KONGKWAN EP1 RED PUPIL)

I love Teacher Chaz and Kru Minnie.
I love Ep1Red.
Thank you for teaching me. From Kong-kwan

Submitted on 2012/12/01 at 8:47 AM by (JAOKWAN’S MOTHER)

I like your project teacher Chaz. Can I join by donate some stationary and educational materials.Please tell me a detail such as a number of children, and their age.

Submitted on 2012/12/02 at 6:10 PM | In reply to Jao-kwan ‘s mom.   (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Hello Jaokwan’s mom,

I am as yet uncertain as to how many children will be receiving the funds raised on the 21st of December. Your support in purchasing stationary items I am sure will be much appreciated!!!! Thank you for your kindness and support………Teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2012/12/01 at 8:27 AM by (MAMAOW EP1 RED PUPIL)

I want to spellings everyday. I LOVE YOU from MAMEOW.

Submitted on 2012/12/01 at 8:24 AM by (T-JAY EP1 RED PUPIL)

I love teacher Chaz …from TJay
Teacher Chaz on Monday 3th I go to Bangkok…TJay

Submitted on 2012/12/01 at 8:21 AM by (T-JAY EP1 RED PUPIL)

I love teacher Chaz
Teacher Chaz Monday 3th I go to a Bandkok

Submitted on 2012/12/01 at 7:59 AM by (JAOKWAN EP1 RED PUPIL)

I love your dog teacher Chaz. I love you too teacher Chaz. :-) ;-(
From Jaokwan.

Submitted on 2012/12/01 at 7:34 AM by (AUN’S PARENTS)

Teacher Chaz,
thank you so much for all your efforts, devotion, and sincerity in teaching the EP 1red children. You are a very good teacher because you make English so fun and easy to understand for students. I can see a lot of improvement in Aun Aun ever since she has been attending your class. Aun Aun is so lucky to have you as a teacher.

Aun Aun’s mom and dad

Submitted on 2012/12/02 at 6:06 PM | In reply to bongkot vacharothone. (AUN AUN’S PARENTS)  (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Dear Aun Aun’s Mother and Father,
Thank you for your beautiful comments. I am very happy with the progress that Aun Aun has made. She is a very helpful and intelligent little girl whose confidence in using English is growing every day.
Thank you again for your trust and support.
Kind regards…………Teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2012/11/30 at 9:36 PM by (PING EP1 RED PUPIL)

I like your dogs,lucky and bella. Are you like my dog,krati. It is a white curlyfur dog. It likes go to school with me in the morning.
I love Teacher Chaz.

Ping

Submitted on 2012/11/30 at 6:39 PM by (YING EP1 RED PUPIL)

I love teacher Chaz
Thank you very much for your kindness
I love EP1red
From NongYing

Submitted on 2012/11/30 at 6:33 PM by (YING EP1 RED PUPIL)

I love teacher Chaz
Thank you very much for your kindness

Submitted on 2012/11/29 at 9:55 PM by (PING EP1 RED PUPIL)

I love Teacher Chaz everyday.
I will be a good your pupil.

From:Ping

Submitted on 2012/11/29 at 11:24 PM | In reply to pearpinky.  (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Hello Ping,
Thank you for your very nice comment. You are a very good girl and excellent pupil. See you tomorrow!!!!!……………..Teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2012/11/29 at 8:26 PM by (MODEL EP1 RED PUPIL)

I Love teacher chaz every day from model

Submitted on 2012/11/29 at 11:25 PM | In reply to model. (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Hello Model,
Thank you for your lovely comment. I will see you tomorrow for the spelling test. Good luck!!!!!…………….Teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2012/11/29 at 8:26 PM by (EARNG EP1 RED PUPIL)

I love kru Minnie and teacher Chaz.
I love EP1 Red.
I love Varee school.
My Parent will let me tour on your sidecar that day.

Earng

Submitted on 2012/11/29 at 11:27 PM | In reply to EARNG EARNG. (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Hello Earng,

Thank you for your beautiful comment. I will be happy to take you in my sidecar with Lucky and Bella. See you tomorrow for the spelling test………….Teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2012/11/29 at 7:41 PM by (PLOY 2 EP1 RED PUPIL)

Iloveteacher chaz from ploy2

Submitted on 2012/11/29 at 11:29 PM | In reply to Ploy2.  (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Hello Ploy 2,

Thank you so much for your beautiful comment. You are a very good girl and an excellent pupil. See you tomorrow……………Teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2012/11/29 at 6:27 PM by (LUKA EP1 RED PUPIL)

that’s a nice dog teacher Chaz, I want to ride in your motorbike

from Luka Bond.

Submitted on 2012/11/29 at 11:41 PM | In reply to Luka Bond. (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Hello Luka
Thank you for your comment. No problem you can ride in my sidecar with Bella and Lucky on the 21st of December. See you tomorrow for the spelling test……Teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2012/11/29 at 7:23 PM by (POND EP1 RED PUPIL)

Teacher Chaz

I will do my work better next time.Today I go to loy krathong with my dad at Wat Chaimomgkul .I’m very happy. Thank you. from Pond

Submitted on 2012/11/29 at 4:53 PM by (GEOL EP1 RED PUPIL)

I sorry because I come to school late. I am geol

Dear Teacher Chaz,
We would like to make a reservation for Zeta Zato Dad and Mom 4 persons for a short tour at varee chiangmai school,please. We would like to enjoy our trip in 100 hundred baht.
Thank you for your kindness.
Zeta’s family

Submitted on 2012/11/29 at 11:21 PM (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Thank you so much for your support. It will be my pleasure, See you all very soon……..Kind regards……………Teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2012/11/30 at 6:44 AM | In reply to EP1 Teacher.

Dear Teacher Chaz, ;) We will let the kids are enjoying, we would not like to break your side car due to my heavy weight. ^__^ We are very happy to join and follow your activities.
We are all Love YOU.
Zeta Zato Dad and Mom

Submitted by Ed Tanapong Chumwiriyasukkunon 2012/11/19 at 9:58 AM

I and Geol’s mom were very happy watching children’s show yesterday.
The show was excellent. Boys performed their good job.

Submitted on 2012/10/11 at 3:43 am by Ed tanapong chumwiriyasukkun (Geol’s Dad)

Dear Teacher Chaz

Today I and Geol have reviewed together and we were having fun.

Regards,
Ed

Submitted on 2012/10/11 at 3:47 pm | In reply to tanapong chumwiriyasukkun (Geol’s Dad).

Dear Ed,(Geol’s Father)  (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

I am extremely happy that you are regularly supporting Geol’s English language development at home.
Young Geol is extremely intelligent and I know he will continue to do well in my class.
Thank you for leaving your comment.
Kind regards……Teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2012/09/28 at 11:11 am by MAMEOW’S DAD

้้HI Teacher Chaz
Wow ! you made me happy about mameaw’s results and she asked me to say she love you and teacher minnie very much.

Submitted on 2012/09/21 at 9:53 pm By Zos Panshaya Zeta’s family.

Dear Teacher Chaz,

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your hard dedicated this term. Zeta particularly loves your classroom and always happy. We are so attempted that you were Zeta’s teacher this year. Thank you very much for taking the time to help her. Within four months,Zeta has developed a better way to go in most. And thanks for the good advice for adults on the subject, children should not eat dessert, should go to bed early, training children to be more responsible, teach children discipline, etc. These we have neglected to watch our children. Zeta loves you since you were the first English teacher in Kindergarten. Zeta fortunately, you were the first English teacher and sparked her to interested to learn in English language. Have the courage to speak and today toward foreigners. You certainly did not disappoint! We would like to attempt that you will be Zato’s teacher next year. We are greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for your kindness again

Best regards,
Zeta’s family

Submitted on 2012/09/24 at 11:50 am | In reply to Zos Panshaya. Zeta’s family  (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Dear Zeta’s family,
Thank you so very much for your beautiful comments!
I love my job very much and it is comments like yours which add to my love for my occupation as an English language teacher.
I have always tried my very hardest to be the best teacher possible for all of my pupils not just academically but also in regards to good manners, respect, healthy eating (although I do not follow this one too well as I am a little bit over weight!!) and how to behave accordingly inside and outside the classroom.
These are my own personal “life experiences/lessons” which I have learnt from my own Mother and Father and I am thankful for their teachings.
Zeta is a very confident, intelligent and outspoken little girl who is doing very well in the EP1 Red classroom especially her English speaking.
I have very fond memories of teaching Zeta in kindergarten and I know she has come a very long way since then.
I am certain that Zeta will continue to do well in both her Thai and English subjects.
Thank you again for your very positive comments.
It is comments such as yours which make me extremely happy and proud to be a teacher in this beautiful country of Thailand.
Kind regards…………Teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2012/09/16 at 6:11 am by Andrew Luka’s Dad.

As a former teacher, and educator myself, I am very impressed with the amount of effort that teacher Chaz puts into this blog. Note, a blog like this takes an hour per day at least, it’s a surprising effort for someone to do after class hours, and nice to keep an eye on the children’s activities. Teacher Chaz’s commitment to his job using internet technology deserves full marks, well done.

Andrew Bond (Luka’s dad)

Submitted on 2012/09/16 at 1:10 pm | In reply to Andrew Luka’s Dad.  (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Dear Mr. Andrew Bond, thank you very much for your kind words.
Luka is progressing well in EP1 Red and I am very proud of his efforts and attitude.
I sincerely hope that he is as happy with me as his teacher as I am with him being my pupil! Kind regards………Teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2012/09/13 at 6:42 am byTanapong Chumwiriyasukkun Gio’s Dad.

Such a funny trip

Teacher Chat I appreciate your support on this. I’m more confident that I choose the right school for my kids.

Geol Gineer’s Dad

Submitted on 2012/09/16 at 1:13 pm | In reply to Tanapong Chumwiriyasukkun . Gio’s Dad  (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Dear Mr. Gineer, I am very happy to have your full support and trust in teaching Geol.
As you are already aware I taught Geol when he was in kindergarten 2 and I am extremely happy with the progress he has made in the EP1 Red classroom.
Kind regards…………Teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2012/09/13 at 5:59 am by Nathan’s Mum.  .

Nathan enjoy very mush the weekend with his very very kind teacher! Great job ; )
Thank you.

Submitted on 2012/09/16 at 1:15 pm | In reply to Nathan’s Mum (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Dear Nathan’s Mum,
I am very happy that Nathan enjoyed the field trip. He is a very polite and good little boy. If you have any questions about his English language development than please feel free to talk to me. Thank you……….Teacher Chaz.

dear t chaz
thanks very much for your kindness we do hope that you will be more success in your job
regards
mameow’s dad

Submitted on 2012/09/16 at 1:17 pm | In reply to mameow’s dad (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Dear Mamaow’s Dad, thank you for you supportive kind words. I truly love my job. Mamaow is a very good pupil and I know she will continue to do well. Kind regards………..Teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2012/09/12 at 2:01 am By kloaw8  Kloaw’s Mum.

Thank you very much,teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2012/09/16 at 1:18 pm | In reply to kloaw8. Kloaw’s mum.  (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Dear Kloaw’s mum, you are very welcome. Kind regards…………..Teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2012/07/04 at 1:45 pm by  Nittaya Stride Andrew’s Mum.

Hello teacher Chaz
My name is Nittaya Stride
Andrew’s mom..i am at Australai for the last 2 months. i think this is good idea for post photos and video so parent can have a look ..and i love it.I can see my son at school
How is Andrew at school?
about his vaccine record. he got every things by Australain immunisation.i can get a coppy for you later
regard
Nittaya

Submitted on 2012/07/12 at 1:23 pm | In reply to Nittaya Stride. Andrew’s Mum.  (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Hello Miss Nittaya,
Andrew is doing well at Varee Chiangmai School in EP1 Red and he really enjoys all his lessons. He has made a lot of friends and is a very polite happy and helpful little boy. I am very proud and happy that he is in my class and I will do my best to be a good teacher for him. Thank you for the positive comments and I will do my best to put more photos of your son learning in my class on a regular basis. Kind regards…………..Teacher Chaz.

Dear Teacher Chaz;
We’re Fern’s parent. Years are pasted very fast,for a whole year we are very very happy on you. You are a very good teacher and suitable for Primary children. Sometimes our daughter feels scared on your lound noise, but everytime she’s very happy in your classes.
We would like to say” Thanks ” , Fern’s developed more in this semester. We think she’s very lucky that you are her teacher.
We will also miss you and we think all parent love you very much.
If you have any problems,pls.don’t be tired and don’t give up the dream for your next children.
We love you teacher Chaz. :)

Submitted on 2012/02/24 at 2:07 pm | In reply to Fern’s parent (REPLY BY TEACHER CHAZ)

Dear Fern’s parents.

I am so happy to read your beautiful message.

I have tried my hardest to be the very best teacher to all my children in EP1 Red. This has been my first year as a prathom 1 teacher and it has been very challenging but very very enjoyable!!!

I am extremely happy that I have had your 100 percent support and trust all year. Thank you for this!!

Fern is a very intelligent and polite little girl and it has been my pleasure to teach her!!!
I will miss her a lot. She will do very well in EP2. She is a very high level pupil.

Thank you again for your kind comments. It is comments like yours which make me feel very very happy and very very proud to be an English language teacher here in Thailand……………………………..Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind regards and God Bless you all…………………….Teacher Chaz.

Submitted on 2011/06/23 at 5:24 am

Great to the class having fun….

Please leave your comment.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s