Dear EP1 Red parents/guardians,
Below are what the children need to revise for their various English tests and one maths test.
The English Programme 1 home room teachers will be revising the necessary information with their respective classes regularly up until the actual test dates. They will also be sending your child home with their notebooks and other necessary materials so that he/she can revise for their tests at home.
Spelling test: 50 words
Review units 3,4,5,6 in Family & Friends Class book and Workbook
– Ordering numbers from smallest to biggest and then from biggest to smallest. (Numbers from 1-99).
– More than, less than and equal to using the symbols (<, > & =).
– Recognising a written number to it’s Arabic number.
– Odd and even. – Counting up to objects 20.
– a number line show what is e.g.: – six more than/ less than eight?
– Show what number lies between any 2 given numbers. (1-20).
– Place value using counting blocks. Identifying the place value of a number whether it’s a ten or a one.
– Addition of both single and double numbers (without carrying).
– Finding the missing number to a finished addition sum, and addition in sentence form.
– Subtraction of both single and double numbers (without borrowing).
– Finding the missing number to a finished subtraction sum, and subtraction in sentence form.
Habitats – arctic, rainforest, desert, and ocean. The different types of animals in these habitats. Vertebrates have a backbone / spine. Mammals, birds, fish, reptiles and amphibians.
Why are they all special?
All revision information is in the children’s science notebook, and worksheets.
Morning routine and the rooms of the house.
All revision information is in the children’s notebook and worksheets.
The 5 senses, the food plate (Fruits, Vegetables, Grain, Protein and Dairy). See notebook.
All revision information is in the children’s notebook.
All revision information is in the children’s various notebooks.
As mentioned above your child’s revision will be directed and guided by their respective English home room teachers however we do strongly encourage parents/guardians to oversee their child’s revision at home.
If you require any further information regarding the up and coming tests than please feel free to approach me during school hours.
Kind regards………………Teacher Chaz.